I have since sent and email to, I think, the moderator. I read a thread 
somewhere on how long approval takes. A bunch of mine came through last 
night from 4 days ago. Would love to know how long it takes to post real 
time, but hopefully, by the time this post appears, I'll be there?

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 2:25:46 AM UTC-4, Darryl Brooks wrote:
>
> Is this group moderated? My first post was finally posted about 30 hours 
> ago. Since then, I have created and/or replied to quite few more and none 
> are showing up. At this point, I don't know what I have posted and what I 
> haven't. It's a great group and I'd love to participate.
>
> Thanks
> Darryl Brooks
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b5534ad4-beab-410c-ba7e-7679253d20a3%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to