Thank you. Being retired, I sometimes forget about weekends :-)

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:09:00 AM UTC-4, Alyona (MLO Support) wrote:
>
> Hi, 
>
> There may be a delay, especially on weekends like in this case. But all 
> the new messages are checked periodically, please rest assured. 
>
> On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:25:46 AM UTC+3, Darryl Brooks wrote:
>>
>> Is this group moderated? My first post was finally posted about 30 hours 
>> ago. Since then, I have created and/or replied to quite few more and none 
>> are showing up. At this point, I don't know what I have posted and what I 
>> haven't. It's a great group and I'd love to participate.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Darryl Brooks
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/aae65727-88ee-4c00-921e-dafe5aa00f8b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to