I just tried it recently and noticed that the only delay I saw was waiting 
for the email from mailing list. I can immediately see my message I posted 
on groups.google.com
So at least right now I'm not really being delayed by moderating.

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:25:46 AM UTC-6, Darryl Brooks wrote:
>
> Is this group moderated? My first post was finally posted about 30 hours 
> ago. Since then, I have created and/or replied to quite few more and none 
> are showing up. At this point, I don't know what I have posted and what I 
> haven't. It's a great group and I'd love to participate.
>
> Thanks
> Darryl Brooks
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/19d2885b-d1b3-4395-b642-5266bc7025d6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to