Hi,
thanks for the reply.
I have built a simple example tree (below).

I want to select *Folder 2* as my source folder and see all "Active Task -
want to see" tasks in the to-do list.
But I don't want to see "Active task - don't want to see" task, because
it's in the different folder.
I hope that's clearer now.

[image: ml.jpg] <about:invalid#zClosurez>
Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fe317813-d14e-4a1d-b8af-e1a29cc835eb%40googlegroups.com.