I built a workspace for this function, it is zoomed into the folder I want
to see (in this case Folder 2), no special filter required. I think I have
three or four of these for different folders.

 Hope that's helpful,
 - Trevor.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAK8u4jMzLfum1Xn-Z%2B3qZp%2BN3U0Bb%2B1PWc9cT0uYWdUe5gC4nQ%40mail.gmail.com.