Hey guys,  I'm trying to use it for both my personal life projects and
tasks and for work. However, I have a small problem and I'm wondering if I
need to change my set up. I created two folders in MLO, one title
'Personal' and the other 'Work'. I have one tab in MLO for my personal and
one for work so that I can focus on one or the other.  Once I'm working, I
move to the Work tab.

The only problem with this setup is that tasks that are entered in the
Inbox through the mobile app or by Rapid Task Entry get filtered out in my
views because the Inbox doesn't exist in either. So, when I go to my Today
view for work, for example, any tasks that I add to the inbox throughout
the day and are dated for today won't show.

Is there another way to do this? I change over to work because my work and
personal life don't mix at all like other people's may. Anyone else use MLO
for both personal and work and if so, what kind of setup do you use to
avoid this problem?

Thanks.

Joel