Hi,
I have a small request, it is more of a psychological thing, in a way:
I have recurring tasks like, for example, "change my bedsheets". I may set
this for wednesday every two weeks, but then, I am travelling the wednesday
in question and for one reason or another, I don't want to change the
sheets before, but only when I come back on friday. Now I have two options:
1) I leave the task. Then I have an overdue task sitting in my list, and I
don't like this. It feels "guilt" and the risk ist to get accustomed to
overdue tasks ...
2) I "complete" the task - even thouth I haven't changed the sheets and
create another one-time task "change sheets", due friday. Not what you
would call a quick fix.

Is there a possibility or could you create one to change the due date of a
recurring task *once* without changing the whole rhythm?