If I mark a task as completed (a task that is NOT in the ToDo list) MLO
will put a line through it to show it's been completed. However, it doesn't
do that with recurring tasks. Is there any way to have it mark through
recurring tasks as well? Otherwise, there's no visual indication that the
task has been completed.

This comes up because I have different project tasks organized on different
tabs in MLO.  So I'm not using the ToDo list exclusively for checking off
tasks. On the ToDo list, marking a recurring task as completed (by
selecting its checkbox) makes it disappear (same as non-recurring tasks).
So it's not an issue there. It's only when you're in one of the other views
that this comes up.

Thanks for the help!
Pat