Hi, I'm looking for an advice on how to collaborate with others on
private-shared MLO TODOs.

Some time back I had to set up sync between different profiles/.ml files
(one personal, another - shared with others). That allowed me to have
single "Active actions"/TODO list that combined tasks from both sets.

I'm using MLO command line on WIndows to accomplish that.

Nowadays - is there any way to sync multiple profiles without engaging
Windows machine?

Reasoning - we're primarily using mobile MLO app nowadays (primarily
Android) so I'm wondering if I can avoid use of WIndows workstation.

If it's not possible to do by just MLO.net infra and Android, I'm open to
"workarounds" :

0) wait for the feature if it's planned :), or

1) involve Tasker or anythign similar (non-rooted), or

2) (in worst case) set up MLO Win app on linux (Wine, etc) so I can replace
Windows with low-cost KVM VPS. Here I really need to know it's doable, so
it's best on someones real-life experience.

Thank you!