I´d like to have view with a shoppinglist for MLO-Android, that is easy to
use, quick inputs to of new tasks, and from multiple projects and areas. It
has to be sorted in a smart way by the different stores where to buy them
in the list!?

How to think to create this clever Shopping-list?

One idéa:

Since a folder can copy the <context> automaticly to subtasks, I guess its
clever to put new tasks inputs under folders with the included context,
since either flag or Text will be copied to the new task under a folder.

So were should the flags or text be of best use in a shopping list?

If you like the list sorted by each store, (and mabye later also by
department and the map function ) where each store has its own <context>!
How do you sort it , if you want every task sorted under each store?

See example where every store has its own  context, like for example in the
stores below <♧Jula> and <♧BAUHAUS> etc.

 [image: Inkopslista.png]

With other words... How to sort a list by only the contexts you like?