Från: Dwight
Sänt: lördag 27 januari 2024 22:26
Till: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Ämne: Re: [MLO] How to create a clever shoppinglist for Android?

Hello, un-named person who is probably from Sweden. Could you provide a name?
It doesn't have to be your real name, just something we can call you by.

My shopping list is a great application for MLO, there are many features that
make it easy. I understand that you want to add items easily to your shopping
list, and you want to be able to display the list grouped by store, and that
you will have a different context for each store. That makes a lot of sense.
You are also asking something about text tags and flags, but I'm not really
sure what you're trying to do or how you're trying to use these features. Let
me just throw a few ideas out.

You can make a contact that includes all of your stores. You can call it
something like, stores. If each contact relating to an individual store is
shown as being included in the grouping context stores, then you can view that
includes the context stores and you'll get all of the individual store contacts
with it. If you use the of you like active by context on the android, it will
show you your purchases grouped by store. If a purchase has more than one story
related context it will show in your list twice once under each store. That's
probably the way you want it, right?

If you enter new tasks by Android using the feature fortennis input to inbox
with parsing, you can enter the contacts as you're entering the task, and it
will add it in the right place of your active by context view. Folders are very
valuable thing and you can do lots of stuff with them, but you don't need them
to get the purchase into the right store, you can just enter the contacts.

Also, be sure you don't miss the geolocation feature, also known as nearby. You
can specify a location for each contact, and you can create a view that will
show you purchases pending for a context whose location matches where you are.
In other words when you get close to the store you can get an alarm that
there's a pending purchase at a store that's near you. And as you enter the
store you can look at your phone and see exactly the items you want to
purchase. It's a great feature.

If I'm telling you stuff you already know, I apologize. You probably have more
questions, go ahead and send them in.
-Dwîght

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/71950612-4568-4ED9-94A2-B8358D48178E%40gmail.com.