Hi Ben,

Looks like Dwight made a typo. You can create a context that includes other
contexts. For example, context @Stores can include individual store
contexts.  Learn more about Included contexts
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/contexts/#included>.

> And then also the question, if it is possible to sort more than one
context in a view?
Did you try 'Active by contexts' view? It shows tasks grouped by all
contexts (stores in your case). You can create a custom view, similar to it:

- Group by: Context
- in Advanced Filter add the following rule:
Contexts contains @Stores

This way you will see tasks associated with each store context.