From: Ciprian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: quarta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2001 12:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: From MS Access to WinNT-MYSQL-Server

Hi,

I am in "little" trouble.
My task is to build an online database.
The company has the database in MS Access and they need to put it on the
website so people can search the database for the retail store nearest them.
My problem is that I am quite new in MySQL and I don't know:

1) how to transfer the database from MS Access to the SQL server;
2) how to make the webpages that people use to search our online database.

The servers are Windows NT server with MySql support.

I thank you for any answer you may give me.
Ciprian