SED wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can I have two (or more) different SQL-databases running at the same time on
> the same server (or same computer)? Does it varies between the systems?
>
> And if I can, are they all available to PHP at the same time?
>
> Regards,
> Sumarlidi Einar Dadason

See "create database" in the manual (search for it) you can have as many
databases as youant (within reason) on the same server.

Not only can you access them all from php but you can run queries that
access multiple databases in the same query.. See the manual but
basicaly you can do

select * from db1.tablea, db2.tableb .... blah....