mysql caches hostnames, so perhaps 13ave.com is connecting to your
database server as well?

say for instance:
13ave.com connects, mysql resolves that to
$ host 13ave.com
13ave.com has address 12.111.170.18
web.web-ster.com comes along, mysql sees the reverse and says 'Hey, I've
seen you before, you're 13ave.com'

You can turn this behavior off with --skip-host-caching (or whatever it is
mysql --help). BUT, you want to think what load this will give your
nameservers. Consider redoing your DSN perhaps?

Hope this helps.
Atle