Here's an idea for the list memebers and list master....

Since a lot messages have undescriptive subjects ("Help", "Check This",
"What's This?", etc...) I think it would be a good idea to set up the
majordomo to add a tag to each subject line like the PHP list does.

For instance....
Subj: Help
become:
Subj: [MYSQL] Help

I've only been on the list for a day and a half.  However I'm a memeber of
3 high-volume lists and I can tell that adopting this technique would make
my life easier, and presumably other list memebers too.  It definitely
makes it easier to sort through your e-mails.

Anyway, that's my 2¢

-Jeff Gannaway
[EMAIL PROTECTED]