I have downloaded the leatest ver of php, php 4.04pl1, I am runing winnt
4.0, acording to the info for this ver of php this ver has all the odbc
connetciones incluided, the ver 3.0 has a library called php3_oci80.dll
wich is used for conections to oracle 8, where can I find all the
librarys requiered for php4 data base conections?  until now I have not
had any lucky getting database conections .... how do I stablish a dagta
base conetiion oracle 8i, php4. is tyhere any graphical tool for
developing forms ? what should I download to have all the files needed
for data base conectivity? cheers