Greetings Steve:

At 12:01 AM 3/31/2001 +0100, Steve Allsopp wrote:
>"Dexterus (www.dexterus.com) is a VC-funded company set up to provide
>application services to the banking industry in the City of London. While
>we are still in the pre-launch stages (we launch Tuesday!), we are aiming
>for a 99.999% SLA service agreement, so our systems *have* to be reliable.
>Now, if I can just figure out a mirroring/failover setup for MySQL, I
>could shut the Oracle types up for good - OPS is really rather *too*
>heavyweight for what we need! :-)"

I'm not sure if it helps or even applies, but Verio and other companies
(including ours) have been using the advanced server monitoring at
http://www.wemanageservers.com/ to handle SLA reporting and compliance.

Peter M. Perchansky,  Microsoft FrontPage MVP
Dynamic Net, Inc.
Helping companies do business on the Net
109 East High Street
PO Box 86
Womelsdorf, PA  19567
Voice:          1-610-589-2262