To: "Eric Bergen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: Excel 2 mysql

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 20:02, Eric Bergen wrote:
The easiest way to turn excel into MySQL is to have excel save the
file as a .csv (comma separated values) file and use the mysqlimport
utility or a load data infile query to insert it into a table in

cheers guys, i have managed to change my excel file into a .csv and done a
LOAD DATA INFILE and dumped the data in the mysql db the only problem though
that all the data is going into one field in the table yet it is comma
separated with the exact columns.

How can i solve this .

All help is highly appreciated.

-Z

MySQL.

-Eric

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:02:23 -0800, David Ziggy Lubowa