Hi all,

I have set up mySQL database server on my web server running on RH Linux7.2.
There are 2 user accounts, root and dummy who can access to databases. I'm
wondering how to restrict the accesss to mysql (the db which stores user id,
password, etc...).  Right now, both users can run select, delete, update...
statements on this database.  How do I set the permissions so that only root
can view, modify, delete tables or data in this database?

Thanks in advance,
kaz