I also noticed the field where you make the join are not exactly of the same
type :

e.g :

AdminHierarchy.CoverageID=AdminCoverage.CoverageID

in adminHierarchy :

CoverageID varchar(15) NOT NULL

in admincoverage :

CoverageID varchar(10) NOT NULL

AdminCoverage.ProductID=AdminProduct.ProductID

in adminCoverage :

ProductId varchar(11) NOT NULL  ,

in adminProduct :

ProductID varchar(15) NOT NULL  ,

AdminProducer.taxid = tempsap.taxid

in adminProducer :

TaxID varchar(9) NOT NULL  ,

in tempsap :

TaxID varchar(10) NOT NULL  ,

If you want to maximize the performance you should use the same field type.