I am using the intel pro/100 as well, been a great card.

When setting up the bios for boot setting there was nothing that read
PXE.  Don't fall for the setting that says network, it is the setting
that says "intel boot agent".  That would have saved me a bit of
googling.

Dave, what did you tweak to make your NFS share read only?

Dan