Hi Caralyn, 

There should be no reason why not!  Product sticks to product!

JMHO,
Simmy
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Caralyn <[email protected]>

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:08:31 
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Colored gels on top of other gel products




Ok Ladies
Here is the 10,000 $$$ ??????.
Can you put colored gels on top of other gel product?  Let's say I have abc 
gels. But love a color in xyz gels. Would it stay?  I have been wondering this 
for some time now and since we are talking about colored gels I figured I could 
put this ????? Out there. 


Sent from Caralyn's iPhone




      



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to