I have tried it and never found any problems.



Dayna Knight
Days of Beauty
Strathroy, Ontario
50% off your pedicure ... ask me how!!

  Phone:   (519) 913-0998
  Email:   [email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Caralyn
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 9:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Colored gels on top of other gel products



Ok Ladies
Here is the 10,000 $$$ ??????.
Can you put colored gels on top of other gel product?  Let's say I have abc
gels. But love a color in xyz gels. Would it stay?  I have been wondering
this for some time now and since we are talking about colored gels I figured
I could put this ????? Out there. 


Sent from Caralyn's iPhone




      




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to