Yes you can.   I use Starnails T3 fiber gel and use IBD& ESN on top of it.  It 
works just fine,  but sometimes you have to adjust you application a little.  
Meaning that,  sometimes I have to apply my base,  then a couple thin layers of 
color,  at that point I may take off the dispersion layer,  buff the shine off, 
 then apply my top clear layer,  because sometimes I have had some pitting 
between lines,  but it may also be that I was applying the color too thick,  
you just have to play around with it a little and see what works best.   
   
  Shannon

Caralyn <[email protected]> wrote:
  

Ok Ladies
Here is the 10,000 $$$ ??????.
Can you put colored gels on top of other gel product? Let's say I have abc 
gels. But love a color in xyz gels. Would it stay? I have been wondering this 
for some time now and since we are talking about colored gels I figured I could 
put this ????? Out there. 


Sent from Caralyn's iPhone










Shannon Arnold
Flip Flop Beauty Shop
Coopers Plains,  NY
[email protected]
       
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to