Alice,
Actually I used NSI non-acid primer for this person and their SO base. I used 
Nailites SO color. 
I cannot comprehend why something UNDER the product would affect soaking 
something from the TOP of the nails. The acetone is working from the outside 
in, not the inside out. 
That is why I asked how it comes off-- in one piece, in layers OR crumbles. 
I am not the only one who has this problem with it not soaking off. 
My dilemma is that not too many natural nail clients want to see an e-file to 
remove the product. 
Many people STILL picture chop shops when it comes to e-files. Yes I educate 
them, but we all know how that goes. 
So how does your SO product come off when you soak? 
Buenos dias
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Alice <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:08:02 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: More on S-O-G....


 Lynnette,
I think I know what happened.  When you "primed" the ails did you use the 
Nailite version of Protein Bond?
Although that type of Primer works really well, when it comes to SOG..it works 
too well and makes it nearly impossible to soak off.



Alice Wallace
High Road To Education Team Member




-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2009 4:21 am
Subject: Re: NailTech:: More on S-O-G....


Peggy,
It was Nailite!! Order on Monday to get to get the specials!!
I just need help with how to REALLY soak off.
I had quite a few replies a few weeks back about the SOG, so I hope those same
people can tell me what they are doing to soak off.
Buenos dias,
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Peggy <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:15:18
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: More on S-O-G....

Lynnette
What product name did you use. If it's that good then maybe I'll try
them.  I don't know the procedures either? I do acrylics.
Thanks
Peggy
Peggy's Facial & Nail Spa
Chatt., TN

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2009, at 3:10 PM, [email protected] wrote:

> Hola everyone!! Greetings from chilly Pennsylvania!
> I have some questions again with this "soak off" gel.
> I had VERY good results with my first guinea pig. She works in the
> post office and her nails take LOTS of abuse. First chip was two
> weeks later.
> BUT-- I went to soak this stuff off and LO and BEHOLD the gel does
> NOT soak off. I filed a bit and it did not budge!!!!!
> So I wound up e-filing it off!!!!
> What are you soaking off with?
> Does it come off like acrylic or does it just come off in one piece?
> Or the layers you apply?
> This stuff stuck like mma
>
> Help!
> Muchas gracias,
> Lynnette
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]
> .
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en
> .
>
>

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.





--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


Reply via email to