Lynette, Do you mix the polish WITH the sog base? Sherri Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:05:53 To: <[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] Subject: Re: NailTech:: Sog base and top?? Sherri, I posted that you can use a SOG base with POLISH. It works. You just have to play with the ratio depending on the color. Have fun with it! Buenos dias, Lynnette http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:55:54 To: [email protected]<[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] Subject: NailTech:: Sog base and top?? I'm on a roll this morning! A while back someone posted (and I could be totally wrong or just wishful thinking) about a SOG base and top that you could use with any gel colors that would turn it into a SOG. Did I just totally fantasize about this or did someone actually post about this? If its true, I'm wondering how it would work because the non SOG wouldn't be porous so how could they be soaked off? Anybody? Sherri Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
