At 11:13 PM 6/24/2010, you wrote:
Star Nail's remover is nice! Much faster than acetone.
Terri
From: Lisa Cianciotti <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, June 24, 2010 5:48:41 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Sog base and top??
I have tried Dashing Diva's remover and IBD's brand, I can't
remember what they're called. They both performed just as
acetone. I do add olive oil to my acetone, so it isn't as drying to
the nails. I have yet to try Star Nail's remover.
Lisa
Terri, that would be the eco Remover Solution you like so much? It
was some special ingredients to help not dry out the surrounding skin
and over dry the nail plate.
Lorraine, webgirl
www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.