Star Nail's remover is nice!  Much faster than acetone.

Terri




________________________________
From: Lisa Cianciotti <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, June 24, 2010 5:48:41 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Sog base and top??


I have tried Dashing Diva's remover and IBD's brand, I can't remember what 
they're called.  They both performed just as acetone.  I do add olive oil to my 
acetone, so it isn't as drying to the nails.  I have yet to try Star Nail's 
remover.
 
Lisa  




________________________________
From: kelley smith <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, June 24, 2010 3:05:14 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Sog base and top??


And sorry what do u use as a soak off with this and eco gel, acetone? Or the 
remover they sell ?
On Jun 23, 2010 5:04 PM, "Lisa Cianciotti" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>I did try this and it works.  I did notice that it peeled off faster than the 
>Eco gel that I use though.  Nice to use when someone loves a certain polish 
>color and you can make it no chip for them.  Maybe I didn't use the correct 
>ratio, though.  I am still experimenting with it.  
> 
>Lisa 
>Simply Polished Studio for Nails
>
>
>
>
>
________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> 
>
>To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>Sent: Wed, June 23, 
>2010 1:07:27 PM 
>
>Subject: Re: NailTech:: Sog base and top??
>
>Lynette,
>Do you mix the polish WITH the sog base?
>
>Sherri
>Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>
>-----O...
>-- 
>
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"NailTech" group.
>To post ...-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to