mine do not look shattered either...and I use an old NSI tunnel lamp (4- 9watt 
bulbs) and BTW...I have not had any problems applying, curing or in the wearing 
of Shellac.....


Pati

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.



-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Bonn <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 9:24 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Re: shattering french/Gelish V Shellac


Lynnette, this is so weird.......I have never had it shatter, and I use PNI 
4-9watt lamp also....so I sooo believe you it is not the lamp.  But why would 
it shatter???????? 
 
You need to experiment with this and we need to figure this out.  I will say, i 
cure them for about 3 minutes vs the 2.  Maybe under curing would do this,but 
then again, seems like it would be sticky, not cracking, and shattering would 
be the last thing.  Over curing? no, not that?  Are you using alcohol to clean 
the nail?  weird, weird, lets figure this out!!!!! diana from indiana 
 
I refuse to use Shellac base and top. ALL my shellac frenches come back looking 
shattered.  Buenos dias,Lynnette 
 
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group. 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. 
 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to