Are they keeping their fingers flat in the light? I walk around to the front
of my table and do lamp patrol. Then its an aha moment cause their bending
their fingers just enough that the tips aren't cured properly. I don't mean
with the shellac specifically, but any gel application. I catch em, correct
em, then their good for awhile. Maybe the white isn't curing enough and is
shattering the top gel. Possibly some type of evaporation is still happening
because the white hasn't fully cured? I've noticed that its possible to nick
the shellac if you hit it hard enough before sealing it.  I think the
shellac top is a lot softer than the gellish and the opi soak off sealers.
Just a few thoughts : )

Bonnie Brennan sent from my Droid

On Jun 23, 2010 10:51 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Geezus-- not going to give myself whiplash!!! LOL. Yes, I am shaking them
and I believe it was only the top coating that shattered.
I really cannot test it on anyone else since not one client wants that to
happen to them again.
Also, I have a smoker--and this is for all the products-- her nails are
yellowing on the hand she holds the cancer stick in. The nicotine is seeping
into the top coats of the SOG.
I also had one client get black marks on hers. I had NO clue what caused
that unless it was her Mary Kay makeup.
All in all, the clients love this stuff!
My guinea pig is 17 days today and has one minor chip that she got today.
She has Gelish from bottom to top.
Buenos dias,


Lynnette

http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
------------------------------
*From: * Rhonda Kibuk <[email protected]>
*Sender: * [email protected]
*Date: *Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:44:16 -0400
*To: *<[email protected]>
*ReplyTo: * [email protected]
*Subject: *Re: NailTech:: Re: shattering french/Gelish V Shellac



Okay, just going to throw this out there, when using the Shellac for French
are you shaking the he...
-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post ...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to