For mixing SO gel and regular polish, I mixed the SO base with polish, 50/50, 
then used the SO topcoat.  I only tried this on myself and it peeled right off 
in about a week.  Lynnette can give you more info on this mixing process.  I 
don't know if I used the correct ratio.
 
Lisa  




________________________________
From: "Elena Desmonie, NY" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, June 24, 2010 3:14:07 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Sog base and top??

Hi, you use a sog base, a regular top coat and it soaks off in acetone.
Elena

kelley smith <[email protected]> wrote:

>And sorry what do u use as a soak off with this and eco gel, acetone? Or the
>remover they sell ?
>
>On Jun 23, 2010 5:04 PM, "Lisa Cianciotti" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>I did try this and it works.  I did notice that it peeled off faster than
>the Eco gel that I use though.  Nice to use when someone loves a certain
>polish color and you can make it no chip for them.  Maybe I didn't use the
>correct ratio, though.  I am still experimenting with it.
>
>
>Lisa
>
>Simply Polished Studio for Nails
>
>
> ------------------------------
>*From:* "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
>
>
>To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
>*Sent:* Wed, June 23, 2010 1:07:27 PM
>
>
>Subject: Re: NailTech:: Sog base and top??
>
>
>Lynette,
>Do you mix the polish WITH the sog base?
>
>Sherri
>Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>
>-----O...
>
> --
>
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>"NailTech" group.
>To post ...
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to