Yes and yes!
I know some will not mix... I have had no problems doing it and the nails
look fantastic.
I have had on my own nails Gelish base, Fedora and Gelish top. It stays on
all week. I filed it off last night and reapplied just the Gelish base and
top..
I cannot believe how long my nails have gotten using these sogs!

Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden

www.facebook.com/nailtech
www.salon29.net

Salon 29-where pampering and
personal attention is on its way!

On Jul 17, 2010 10:35 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]>
wrote:

Oh ok, do you think I could use a non soakable top over the Shellac
on enhancements? Axxium is a soakable right?

Angie Wingerter


________________________________
From: Lynnette Madden <[email protected]>
To: nailt...@googlegroups...
*Sent:* Sat, July 17, 2010 9:30:21 PM


Subject: Re: NailTech:: Shellac over enhancements


I use either Gelish or Axxium top. I just sold my shellac base and top!

Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz...


>
> On Jul 17, 2010 10:25 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]>
wrote:
>
> What top a...

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send...

-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to