Gelish and Shellac have worked fine for me both directions, I prefer to use
Shellac base and top on clients with no product on their nails so that they
can soak off at home if they want. I don't like removing sog with an efile
on natural nails, just my own preference!

Sent from my Evo.

On Jul 17, 2010 9:52 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]>
wrote:

Thanks Lynnette, you are always here to help! Just trying to figure out what
I am going to do with the Shellac colors I have with no base and top to go
with it.

Angie Wingerter


________________________________
From: Lynnette Madden <[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected]
*Sent:* Sat, July 17, 2010 9:48:29 PM


Subject: Re: NailTech:: Shellac over enhancements


Yes and yes!
I know some will not mix... I have had no problems doing it and the nails
look fantast...


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To ...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to