Shellac top coat is super shiny. You can only use a soak-off gel
sealer otherwise it will crack. Soak off gels are considered " Soft "
gels....tradition gels that must be filed off are considered " Hard "
gels. Remember when your mixing keep with the soft to soft & hard to
hard. You can do gel lacquers over gel enhancements but it must be
considered as a completely separate step... separate service

On Jul 17, 9:49 pm, Angela R Wingerter <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I'm not sure I should use the shellac over traditional gels or
> not. Shellac costs so much more then my other gel polishes. But if I did, I
> wouldn't need to use the base or top would I? That would cut down the cost 
> some.
> Could I just use regular gel sealer, a non soakable gel topcoat?
>
>  
> Angie Wingerter

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to