Call me juvenile all you like, it doesn't bother me... :-) Being one of the
younger folks in this industry, it's definitely not the first time. If you like
Cogent, that's great, but don't attack me just because I think their sales reps
are shady.

I can assure you that the reps that were harassing me weren't just given a list
of leads, they went out of their way to look through ARIN's new allocation list
and spam the living crap out of people. With that said, I am a man of ethics
and morals, and will do whatever I can to ensure that I do not do business with
companies that employ people that engage in unethical tactics.

I've had no other bandwidth provider engage in Cogent's tactics, including the
three that I currently do business with, and have an extremely positive
relationship with.