It's okay though, because we freed up UDP/53 by moving DNS to TCP/443, so then we can move HTTPS to UDP/53.

On 2/21/20 6:37 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
First we moved the entire internet to TCP/443.

Now we propose moving it all to UDP/53.

What’s next? Why not simply eliminate port numbers altogether in favor of a single 16-bit client-side unique session identifier.

Owen