Disaster Service Workers are different - see this link for information on DSWs,
which are typically Government employees that have had special training and
swearing-in.  They are not (necessarily) telecom workers but telecom workers
may be DSWs.

Information on current status of DSWs in CA during this emergency:
https://www.caloes.ca.gov/cal-oes-divisions/administrative-services/disaster-service-worker-volunteer-program

-Ben Cannon
CEO 6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
b...@6by7.net <mailto:b...@6by7.net>