We still have a lunch, it is welcome to all as it always has been.  It has been
widened to talk about many aspects of DEI. The NANOG PC is charged with putting
a talk up on the stage just before then we continue the conversation during
lunch.

The mixer is an additional thing we are doing that is very intentional to drive
connection, inclusion, and networking for those that identify as female.  Given
we are only 10-12% of the population at NANOG, I have received direct feedback
from newcomers that this was very helpful for them to have a successful first
meeting.

The hope is by doing it Sunday afternoon at 5pm people will be arriving for the
meeting Monday morning.  As most travel on Sunday anyway.

Tina Morris