That's interesting.

Once, a few years/jobs/etc ago, I observed a flow from mobile youtube being
really really bursty, peaking to a 40-50mbps on a 10mbps circuit, but that was
the only time I've ever seen such an issue. After that one flow died, it never
happened again.

That aside, I do work for a business-focused mostly-wireless SP at the moment
and I haven't had any issues with CDNs so far. The only similar incidents I can
recall involved customers running programs like aspera and signiant which, when
misconfigured, can result in quite some volume coming your way.

My thoughts and words are my own.

Spyros

This e-mail and any attachment(s) contained within are confidential and are
intended only for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. The
information contained in this communication may be privileged, or exempt from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
in error, please notify the sender and delete the communication without
retaining any copies. Connecticore SA is not responsible for, nor endorses, any
opinion, recommendation, conclusion, solicitation, offer or agreement or any
information contained in this communication.