From: "Martin Hannigan" <hanni...@gmail.com>
To: "Mike Hammett" <na...@ics-il.net>
Cc: "NANOG" <nanog@nanog.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:19:35 PM
Subject: Re: CDN Overload?

Mike,

I will forward to the requisite group for a look. Have you brought this to our
attention previously? I don't see anything. If you did, please forward me the
ticket numbers or message(s) (peering@ is best) so wee can track down and see
if someone already has it in queue.

Jared alluded to fasttcp a few emails ago. Astute man.

Best,

Martin Hannigan
AS 20940 // AS 32787