Hank Nussbacher wrote:

> 2.  Create a domain called acme-corp.com and a user called peering

Or one could register aсme.com

(If the reader can't tell the difference between acme.com and aсme.com ,
the reader is using one of the multitude of email clients and/or fonts
that presents Unicode poorly.)

> 3.  Contact an IX, preferably not one in a Westernized, clueful area:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_exchange_points

I don't think the ordinary Westernized IX is immune to this. Any system
requiring human scrutiny is only as secure as the laziest human employed
by it. Don't underestimate the "too busy to check this crap"
attitude and its potential for serious problems.

--
Regards,
  S.C.