Our customers on Bright House Networks / Time Warner Cable / Charter in
Orlando, Melbourne and Tampa are experiencing packet loss between Orlando
and Miami before the traffic reaches Hurricane Electric. The odd thing is
when we disable Hurricane Electric, the packetloss goes away but the
traceroute is the exact same path to Miami. HE sees no loss from our
location in Reston VA/Ashburn to Miami.

We are having our customers talk to Bright House Networks but probably
won't get very far with residential support.

Any tips or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jared Geiger
IT Vocal LLC
AS 32478