I was thinking about the id'ed FileSet's.  Here is what would need
changing:

* Add an Id property to the FileSet class
* Add a collection of FileSet's to the Project class
* Change how a FileSet initializes by doing what it currently does OR by
specifying an Id.  If the id is given, look up the FileSet in the
Project's collection of FileSets.
* Provide a FileSetTask that adds FileSet's to the Project's collection.

On the surface it *seems* pretty easy.  If it works out we could use the
same strategy for other reusable collections (ie, Tomas's OptionSet).

I encourage you do think about solving your problem this way rather than
the comma seperated include pattern.