> I was thinking about the id'ed FileSet's.  Here is what would need
> changing:
>
> * Add an Id property to the FileSet class

I'm kind of curious about why implement it this way.... it seems to me, that
everything in the buildfile should be able to be referenced by an ID, so I'd
think a more interesting idea would be to add the Id property to the Element
base class, and instead get the Project class to keep a collection of
Elements... of course, for larger buildfiles this would imply a fairly heavy
runtime memory cost, but perhaps that could be avoided as well (particularly
if we don't mind parsing an element twice and "executing" it in different
instances...

What do you guys think? I admit I have no clue as to what Ant does in this
context, though....
--
Tomas Restrepo