I'm sure that given enough time with the proper skill one could hack out the
hooks to the VS build system and menus. I *don't* have those skills BTW :)
But I think that and AddIn that would allow you to graphically configure
your build file and then execute it would be nice. (Haven't checked out what
the addin can do, boss has been very "interactive" today).

CJ