<this is a reply to the whole topic...sorta...I think :)>

I would like to see NAnt fully integrated into the MS IDE. I've put a little
thought into it, but we are in death march mode and I haven't really had any
time to pursue it. Something along the lines of:

1) Create project.
2) Write code.
3) Open up the NAnt add-in.
4) Customize outputs, copies, vss tasks, etc.
5) Hit the "Build using NAnt" button.
6) Boom! It's done and I'm happy.

Any thoughts on this? I've got my own, and would be interested in what
others think.