Title: RE: [nant-dev] New task idea
no. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/vsip/qa.asp I don't think this would be anything more than an add-in. As far as the difficulty, I'm not sure. The difficulty and time to develop isn't too big of a deal though, I will have plenty of time as soon as my current project is finished up :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Browning, Don [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 2:24 PM
To: 'Chris Jenkin'; NAnt Developers
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] New task idea

I think it's a great idea.  Both Java dev environments I'm familiar with have integrated Ant support (Jbuilder and Forte).  Unfortunately, from what I've heard, creating a plug-in for the VS.NET IDE is a pretty complicated task.

Also, isn't the VSIP stuff through MS about $10,000 for 3 years or something like that?

Don