I think add the namespace attribute but make it non-required. Just the global namespace if its present. Since none of the built-in functions reside in the global namespace that shouldn't be a problem.

Ian

OK - I think we can do without the definefunctions attribute though. I'll just make the implicit script class a FunctionSet behind the scenes and remove the constraint that you have to have a "ScriptMain".

What about the namespace?

Jarek

--
Ian MacLean, Developer, ActiveState, a division of Sophos
http://www.ActiveState.com