From: Rory Becker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 10:50 AM
To: Martin Aliger
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] Fwd: Filesets referencing filesets ?

Assuming that your syntax has not varied too greatly from the version I saw in the newsgroup, I agree entirely that this is the right way to go.

No task supports more that one fileset but allowing a fileset to contain or be created based on other filesets allows for many combinations

I assume that this allows the derivative fileset types like zipfileset to inherit a similar behaviour

I believe that this would make a great enhancement to the core nant system.

How would we proceed from here

Can I get a copy of this patch?
How would I use it?
Should I wait for the community to approve the patch?(really don't want to do this)

Ideas? Suggestions ?

Rory

BTW
Well done martin for this Idea / Implementation. Very simple and very powerful.

:)